Networking Settings And Requirements
Devices running RecoStudio MultiCam communicate via WiFi, so you may need to modify some of your network settings for best results during your production.
If you are experiencing interference or trouble connecting while recording, we recommend using the following settings:
- Setup a closed or private wireless network for your video production.
- Use 5GHz access points instead of the more common 2.4GHz .
- Use a network with an upload speed of at least 3Mbps.
- "Wireless Isolation" must be DISABLED. This is sometimes referred to as "Client Isolation".
- UDP Traffic must be OPEN.
- Ports 1900-2100 must be OPEN.
If you experience dropped frames, try getting cameras closer to your router or access point. You may also want to check your router to make sure frame aggregation, or packet aggregation is disabled (also referred to as TX Bursting).